Job Position : Cargo Supervisor
Lokasi : Jakarta
Post Date : 3 Maret 2022
Level : Junior – Tingkat menengah
Job Overview :
Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Ensure efficient day to day operations within the location by guiding and directing the team and ensure adherence to EK SkyCargo procedures.
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) with at least 6 years experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 4 years Cargo experience in leading a team. OR Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) with at least 4 years experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent with previous experience in team leading.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and currently holds / has previously held a DG certificate
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulations
- PC based skills including Microsoft Office Word/ Excel/ E-mail
- Analytical and numeracy skills
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential
- Other job related information: Shift pattern
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Tentang Emirates Airline :
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group employs over 103,363 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2017-18, the Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US$ 1.1 billion). Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers
Essential to the Group’s ongoing success is the employment of high-quality people who benefit from living and working in Dubai, a modern cosmopolitan city offering one of the most desirable lifestyles in the world. The Emirates Group employees come from over 160 nationalities, receive tax-free salary and benefits package, and are offered professional development opportunities to further their careers with the organisation. If you are a high-performer, seeking a career challenge, personal and professional development, and reward and recognition for your contribution, then the Emirates Group is the perfect opportunity for you. To find out more about the career opportunities the Emirates Groups offers and how to become part of our future growth and rapid success, visit emirates.com/careers.
Untuk apply job ini silahkan melalui page berikut.